Career Workshops for International Students Only. Mar. 9, 24 5-7pm, Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
The Career Services, GEO, and the International Programs Office will be hosting a series of career workshops for international students. These workshops are aimed at helping international students learn best practices for seeking jobs in the U.S.
Job Searching, Resume Writing and Cover Letter Workshop. Mar. 9, 5-7pm, Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
· Where to search for jobs (Websites, Networking, Other)
· What you need to prepare (Resume and Cover Letter)
· How to prepare application package (highlighting your skills)
Bring your resumes for professional review by Career Services
Hear success stories from other international students
Interviewing Skills Workshop: March 24, 5-7pm, Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
· Learn about the cultural differences when interviewing American style
· Expectations the employer will have and questions you should ask
· Learn how to respond to immigration related questions
If time allows we will actually practice interviewing!