Dues Forms

Below you can find links to the dues forms for the Graduate Employee Organization, Resident Assistant Unit, and the Postdoctoral Researchers unit. Please print the appropriate form, fill it out, and return it to our office at 201 Student Union on the UMass Amherst campus. Please note that we cannot accept faxed, email, or scanned forms; the University requires us to submit an original, hard-copy form with an ink signature.

Graduate Employee Organization dues form

Resident Assistant Unit dues form

Postdoctoral Researchers Unit dues form