We are pleased to announce a number of candidates and winners by acclamation.
The president is the only contested office with three members running. All but one of the other executive offices have been won by uncontested nominees. Congrats to our new officers and candidates, and thank you for coming forward to do this work for us all!
- Joshua Hayes-High (Goddard College Staff)
- John McGrath (Providence Behavioral Health Hospital)
- Jocelyn Silverlight (UAW 2322 President; previously UMass Graduate Employees)
VOTING DATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED: Ballots will be mailed April 25. They’re due back May 17. All members, please update your contact info so your ballot will reach you. And please, commit to using your democratic right to vote in this important election, and get your coworkers to vote too. Your voice strengthens the union and has a bearing on the direction of the local.
Watch for two candidate statements in April put out by the Elections Committee.
EXECUTIVE OFFICE WINNERS BY ACCLAMATION
- Anais N. Surkin (UMass Graduate Employees Rep/Organizer) — Financial Secretary
- Danielle Allessio (UMass Graduate Employees) — Guide
- Anna Waltman (UMass Graduate Employees) — Recording Secretary
- Erin Ervin (Cutchins Program – New Directions School) — Trustee
- Dawn Roy (City of Nashua – Clerical/Tech) — Trustee
- Amy Stevens (ServiceNet, Inc.) — Trustee
- Erin Wilson (member by vote as per UAW Constitution, Article 6(1); previously Cutchins Program – Residential) — Vice President
Terms begin June 1. The Sergeant-At-Arms position remains vacant and will be filled after the current election.
UAW 2322 Elections Committee
Alternate: Carly Overfelt